Affordable Yachting

English Forum
Boat & Sailboat forum. Questions? comments? Need to know? Want to share? This is the place ! 
Bienvenue sur notre forum
Pour discuter avec les membres, vous devrez enregistrer un compte. C'est gratuit !
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
DEHLER Sprinta Sport 23 (1980) (Comment or Suggestion)
Posted by: F : Moussaillon - E : Ship's Boy MAG (IP Logged)
Date: 03/18/2002 01:15PM

Hi,

I am the owner of this sailboat (1980 I think...I don't know exactly, don't know where to read the serial number É).....

Needs USER MANUAL of this boat, need to know how to rig it....so many cords and pulleys.....

Also if you have any other promo, technical, reviews, archive info of this performing sailboat.....WELCOME

Thank's for your COLLABORATION.

Re: DEHLER Sprinta Sport 23 (1980) (Comment or Suggestion) (Comment or Suggestion)
Posted by: F : Moussaillon - E : Ship's Boy Pieter Schouwstra (IP Logged)
Date: 08/21/2002 03:01PM

I own a Sprinta sport too. The serial number is in the back of the tub of the boat. If you did find any information how to rig it: Please contact me. For brochure of the ship contact Dehler at www.dehler.com and find the nearest dealer or the one that's in your language.

Re: DEHLER Sprinta Sport 23 (1980) (Comment or Suggestion) (Comment or Suggestion)
Posted by: F : Moussaillon - E : Ship's Boy Jarrod Rebich (IP Logged)
Date: 08/29/2002 06:41PM

Hi, I own one as well. I never did get any manual on it but if you find one please let me know. On rigging, I can try and help you out although if your looking for tensions on standing riging I won't be able to help you there as it's dry docked now.

Re: DEHLER Sprinta Sport 23 (1980) (Comment or Suggestion) (Comment or Suggestion) (Comment or Suggestion)
Posted by: F : Moussaillon - E : Ship's Boy Wiebke (IP Logged)
Date: 11/13/2002 05:49AM

Dear MAG,

I am a Sprinta Sport sailor from Germany. I have a user manual but only in German. Do you have a special question? It would be very time-consuming to translate the whole manual.
On rigging I can make some photos from my boat on which you can see the tensions.
If you have questions do not hesitate to contact me!

In the next time my homepage goes online also with the sites on english: www.sprinta-sport.net

Greetings from Germany
Wiebke

Re: DEHLER Sprinta Sport 23 (1980) (Comment or Suggestion) (Comment or Suggestion) (Comment or Suggestion) (Comment or Suggestion)
Posted by: F : Moussaillon - E : Ship's Boy david (IP Logged)
Date: 12/21/2002 07:19AM

I own a 1979 Dehler Sprinta but have no mast gate. Does anyone have any idea where i can get one?

thanks

Re: DEHLER Sprinta Sport 23 (1980) (Comment or Suggestion) (Comment or Suggestion) (Comment or Suggestion) (Comment or Suggestion)
Posted by: F : Moussaillon - E : Ship's Boy pieter (IP Logged)
Date: 07/15/2003 03:35PM

What exactly do jou meen by mast gate? Do you meen the wooden inside or the outsite made out of kevlar /epoxy?

Posted by: F : Moussaillon - E : Ship's Boy Geoff Martin (IP Logged)
Date: 01/20/2004 01:46AM

Hi...I own the moulds and tooling for the Sprinta Sport 23 in North America...I am in Onatrio Canada...ask me what u need to know and i can ..get you the info...thanx

Posted by: F : Moussaillon - E : Ship's Boy john (IP Logged)
Date: 03/02/2004 08:15PM

How fast are these boats in 15 knots of wind. They look like they could get up and go, with very nice rigging. I am thinking about purchasing one, I am looking for a lot of speed out of a small boat

Posted by: F : Moussaillon - E : Ship's Boy Clayton (IP Logged)
Date: 02/18/2005 01:45AM

Hello sirs , I wish to purchase the best of your problems . please contact me.

Posted by: F : Moussaillon - E : Ship's Boy Tony Nemeth (IP Logged)
Date: 03/04/2005 11:19PM

Hello
I would like to know what I can , Who is building this boat, anyone ?Do you intend to use your molds ? Do you know any good sites to learn more.
I have seen an ad and this boat seems to fit my bill very well. What are the issues that I should look for in inspecting this boat ?
I am not a racer, however I believe the quality of constuction should be high in this type of boat. Mostly I would be weekending if the boat has the facilities
Thank you for any help
Tony

Posted by: F : Moussaillon - E : Ship's Boy jarrod rebich (IP Logged)
Date: 04/06/2005 01:08PM

Well, just getting around ot working on this one...been a couple years. Having trouble finding info on it. Rigging specs, etc. The little I have sailed her she tracked well and had good speed, even on the older sails, and using a 100, never used to genoa.

Posted by: F : Moussaillon - E : Ship's Boy Brandon Liew (IP Logged)
Date: 08/22/2005 11:24PM

I just bought a 1981 Sprinta Sport last month, and have been very pleased with it. I have spent some time tweaking it to my liking, but it seems pretty fast for a small boat, and it looks great! I am also looking for rigging specs, tensions, etc, and if anyone can help that would be very much appreciated!

Brandon

Re: DEHLER Sprinta Sport 23 (1980) (Comment or Suggestion) (Comment or Suggestion) (Comment or Suggestion) (Comment or Suggestion) (Boat maintenance)
Posted by: F : Moussaillon - E : Ship's Boy j f jimenez (IP Logged)
Date: 09/29/2005 02:16PM

Hello!!!
I just bought a 1982 Sprinta made in Spain, identical to the Sprinta DS, I think that under licence of Dehler, but my problem is that I'm missing the rubber nose just at the end of the bow, that I can't find in Spain.
Can anybody help me to find that piece, or to tell me where can I find it?, I've been in contac with the dealer in Spain and they don't give me any solution.
If anyone can help me with that, it would be very appreciated.
Best regards.

Re: DEHLER Sprinta Sport 23 (1980) (Comment or Suggestion) (Comment or Suggestion) (Comment or Suggestion) (Comment or Suggestion) (Boat maintenance)
Posted by: F : Moussaillon - E : Ship's Boy stephen redmond (IP Logged)
Date: 01/30/2006 09:17AM

I am looking at purchasing a sprinta sport. But has no standing rigging. Should I re-consider the purchase. Need help ASAP.

Posted by: F : Moussaillon - E : Ship's Boy declan ruddy (IP Logged)
Date: 03/11/2006 09:26AM

Thinking about buying dehler sprinta sport rudder is damaged does anyone know where you can get spares
regards
Declan

Re: DEHLER Sprinta Sport (1980) (Comment or Suggestion) (Comment or Suggestion) (Comment or Suggestion) (Comment or Suggestion) (Boat maintenance) (Boat maintenance)
Posted by: F : Moussaillon - E : Ship's Boy Roland (IP Logged)
Date: 04/25/2006 07:07PM

geoff martin, or annyone else,

i am buying sprinta sport soon. i am loking for class rules and a users manual.in english. mein deuche ist scheise, ha ha. I am in toronto ontario. any help woould be cool. thanks. roland.

rolandvanhazel@hotmail.com.

Re: DEHLER Sprinta Sport (1980) (Comment or Suggestion) (Comment or Suggestion) (Comment or Suggestion) (Comment or Suggestion) (Boat maintenance) (Boat maintenance) (Opinion about this sail boat?)
Posted by: F : Moussaillon - E : Ship's Boy tim knol (IP Logged)
Date: 05/08/2006 11:57AM

Hey there sprinta Sport Sailors:

I am interested in purchasing a sprinta but there seems to be a lot of rigging and manual issues? do you mean to say seasoned sailors are unable to figure this boat out (@ the clubs?)
Also does anyone have any detailed photos especially interior?
Any help or comments will of course be appreciated..Tim

Re: DEHLER Sprinta Sport (1980) (Comment or Suggestion) (Comment or Suggestion) (Comment or Suggestion) (Comment or Suggestion) (Boat maintenance) (Boat maintenance) (Opinion about this sail boat?)
Posted by: F : Moussaillon - E : Ship's Boy jarrod rebich (IP Logged)
Date: 05/08/2006 12:11PM

It's not hard to figure out the rigging, I was looking for the manufacturer recomended specs for a base to start from for tuning. I'd link some of my pics of the interior but she's still getting redone, it's a long process on the few weekends I get to work on her. Here are some pics of the standard interior.

[www.marina-grossenbrode.de]

There are plenty of other pics on the net, just gotta put in some time to find em.

Posted by: F : Moussaillon - E : Ship's Boy Nick (IP Logged)
Date: 07/12/2006 05:56PM

I have a Sprint Sport on the west coast for sale. Recently I had the balsa core replaced and the longitudinal wood redone. Unfortunately the contractor moved on before everything was done.

Anyone know where I can get an anchor well and cockpit hatch?

Nick

Posted by: F : Moussaillon - E : Ship's Boy Sean McFarlane (IP Logged)
Date: 09/03/2006 07:11PM

Hi,

I have owned a SprintaSport for seven years. Any questions you have I can probably answer for you.., please send emails to: seanmcfarlane@hotmail.com

Cheers,
Sean
CAN 004 ~ Sprinta Sport "thirtythree"

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

This forum is possible because of the generous contributions of our Members and Clients. Check out their service and goods.

Thanks for your support!

Our Members
Standard Members
Support Members
Corporate Members

Their Services
Boat For Sale
Small Craft

Boat Rental
Charters & Sailing Courses
Flotillas and charter
Charter Club
Blue Water Crossing

Nautical Flee Market
Various

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Log in, it's free!
Online Users (Administrator)
Christian (THALASSA), Daniel L., Dede_M25, Denis K850, Flagman101, Foxtail, Guillaume C., Jonathan, Patrice, ZeGrizzly, ceduluxe, claude calva, denis gregoire, jproy, lionel cormier, luman, maubeche, torngats
+ Online Guests: 468
Record Number of Registered Users online at the same time: 147 on June 13, 2011 10:02PM
Record Number of Guests online at the same time: 678 on May 16, 2014 02:01PM

You like our Forums? Help us improve our service.
Make a donation to Affordable Yachting. Cliquer ici pour faire un don.

Stay well informed of our activities, register to our electronic news letter. It's free! Click Here. 

Affordable Yachting is offering you these forums free of charge with the sole purpose of promoting positive exchange between sailors. All the messages published on these forums are the sole responsibility of the author. Affordable Yachting and the members of is executive decline all responsibilities about the content and the nature of any messages published by the authors.

If you feel that a message is abusive, defamatory or in any manners aggressive to you, please inform us so we can take the appropriate actions. Clic on the following link Report This Message in the options bellow the message.

This forum powered by Phorum.